Clue: "Casablanca" heroine
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue "Casablanca" heroine.
- "Play it, Sam" speaker
- 1942 role for Ingrid
- She loved Rick and Victor
- Victor's wife in "Casablanca"
- Visitor to Rick's
- Casablanca escapee
- Rick's inamorata
- Rick calls her "kid"
- Cinematic patron of Rick's Cafe Americain
- To whom Rick said, "We'll always have Paris"
- Ingrid Bergman role
- Rick and Victor's love
- Ingrid's "Casablanca" role
- Sam played it for her
- She famously said "Play it" to 49-Across
- She'll "always have Paris"
- Ingrid in "Casablanca"
- "Here's looking at you, kid" kid
- Antiseptic opening
- She requested "As Times Goes By" from Sam
- "Casablanca" old flame
- Ingrid's classic role
- "Kiss me as if it were the last time" speaker
- ... and 29 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue "Casablanca" heroine that isn't listed here? Let us know.