Clue: "Here's looking at you, kid" kid
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue "Here's looking at you, kid" kid.
- "Casablanca" character
- "Play it once, Sam" speaker
- Woman's name that becomes another woman's name if you swap the first two letters
- "Sing it, Sam" speaker
- Susan of "L.A. Law"
- Ingrid Bergman role
- "Casablanca" old flame
- Victor's wife in "Casablanca"
- 1942 role for Ingrid
- Rick's "Casablanca" love
- Rick Blaine's old flame
- Victor Laszlo's wife, in a classic film
- She'll "always have Paris"
- To whom Rick says, "We'll always have Paris"
- "Kiss me as if it were the last time" speaker
- She walked into Rick's gin joint
- "Casablanca" role
- "Play it, Sam" speaker
- Star-crossed lover in "Casablanca"
- Casablanca escapee
- Lady's name
- Cinematic patron of Rick's Cafe Americain
- She famously said "Play it" to 49-Across
- Ingrid's role in "Casablanca"
- ... and 29 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue "Here's looking at you, kid" kid that isn't listed here? Let us know.