Clue: Rick calls her "kid"
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Rick calls her "kid".
- Rick and Victor's love
- Victor's wife in "Casablanca"
- Rick's love
- Rick's "kid"
- Classic role for Ingrid
- Role for Ingrid
- To whom Rick said, "We'll always have Paris"
- Cinematic patron of Rick's Cafe Americain
- She asked Sam to play "As Time Goes By"
- Victor Laszlo's wife, in a classic film
- "Kiss me as if it were the last time" speaker
- She walked into Rick's gin joint
- Rick's inamorata
- Rick's love in "Casablanca"
- Lady's name
- "Sing it, Sam" speaker
- "Casablanca" character
- She requested "As Times Goes By" from Sam
- "Casablanca" old flame
- Visitor to Rick's
- Woman's name that becomes another woman's name if you swap the first two letters
- "Here's looking at you, kid" kid
- To whom Rick says, "We'll always have Paris"
- Ingrid's "Casablanca" role
- ... and 29 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Rick calls her "kid" that isn't listed here? Let us know.