Clue: She famously said "Play it" to 49-Across
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue She famously said "Play it" to 49-Across.
- Rick's inamorata
- Torn "Casablanca" character
- 1942 role for Ingrid
- Cinematic patron of Rick's Cafe Americain
- Ingrid's classic role
- Word with run or result
- Victor Laszlo's wife, in a classic film
- Ingrid's role in "Casablanca"
- Rick's "Casablanca" love
- Ingrid in "Casablanca"
- "As Time Goes By" requester
- "Casablanca" woman
- Victor's wife in "Casablanca"
- Ingrid's "Casablanca" role
- "Play it once, Sam" speaker
- Rick's "kid"
- "Casablanca" lady
- "Play it, Sam" speaker
- Visitor to Rick's
- She requested "As Times Goes By" from Sam
- Woman's name that becomes another woman's name if you swap the first two letters
- Susan of "L.A. Law"
- Ingrid Bergman role
- ... and 29 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue She famously said "Play it" to 49-Across that isn't listed here? Let us know.