Clue: Word in an Elvis film title
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Word in an Elvis film title.
- 4-H member, usually
- 10-year-old, e.g.
- Play a prank on
- Young ibex
- Actor on The Streets of San Francisco (2)
- "The Cop and the __" (1975-76)
- (k) Young goat
- "Teletubbies" fan
- Joke around with
- Joke (around)
- "Diary of a Wimpy __": Jeff Kinney book series
- Baby goat
- ''... the children of Israel --- in their tents, and journey
- (k) Small goat
- Take five
- "I ___ the president ..." (Bill Maher)
- Nanny's baby
- Barnyard baby
- Word after whiz or before glove
- ... and 40 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Word in an Elvis film title that isn't listed here? Let us know.