Clue: Word in an Elvis film title
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Word in an Elvis film title.
- "The Cop and the __" (1975-76)
- Up and at 'em
- Make fun of
- ''... the children of Israel --- in their tents, and journey
- End of Rick's toast
- Barnyard baby
- Word after whiz or before glove
- Billy, for one
- Klemperer's role on Hogan's Heroes ('65-'71)
- Young goat
- (k) Small goat or small human
- Part of a Sundance film character's nickname?
- ___ Rock
- Baby goat
- Young ibex
- Connecticut collegians
- ... and 40 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Word in an Elvis film title that isn't listed here? Let us know.