Clue: Actor on The Streets of San Francisco ('72-'77)
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Actor on The Streets of San Francisco ('72-'77).
- Mess with
- Small child
- Dwelling: abbr.
- Baby bleater
- "Here's looking at you, ___"
- It's a small word, after all
- ___ Rock
- Baby goat
- (k) Small goat or small human
- 10-year-old, e.g.
- Klemperer's role on Hogan's Heroes ('65-'71)
- "The Karate ___" (1984)
- It's abetted, perhaps
- (k) Youngster
- Ilsa, to Rick
- Word in an Elvis film title
- Take five
- ''... the children of Israel --- in their tents, and journey
- Elvis Presley movie, "__ Galahad"
- ... and 40 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Actor on The Streets of San Francisco ('72-'77) that isn't listed here? Let us know.