Clue: Klemperer's role on Hogan's Heroes ('65-'71)
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Klemperer's role on Hogan's Heroes ('65-'71).
- (k) Youngster
- Tease playfully
- Make fun of
- "Othello" baritone
- Word with quiz or whiz
- Billy's last name?
- (k) Small goat or small human
- "The Karate ___" (1984)
- Baby bleater
- Word after whiz or before glove
- Young goat
- End of Rick's toast
- Dwelling: abbr.
- "I ___ the president ..." (Bill Maher)
- "The Cop and the __" (1975-76)
- Part of a Sundance film character's nickname?
- Joke around with
- Elvis Presley movie, "__ Galahad"
- Baby goat
- ... and 40 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Klemperer's role on Hogan's Heroes ('65-'71) that isn't listed here? Let us know.