Clue: What she becomes in Spain
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue What she becomes in Spain.
- Raines of "Hail the Conquering Hero"
- Ms. Fitzgerald
- Miss Cinders of old comics
- "A-Tisket, A-Tasket" first name
- She, in Seville
- Habit wearer
- Cinders of old strips
- Scat lady
- Scat singing legend
- Raines, Cinders or Fitzgerald
- Tuneful Fitzgerald
- Fitzgerald with 13 Grammys
- Frequent collaborator with Louis and Duke
- Ms. Fitzgerald of jazz
- "__ and Louis": 1956 jazz album
- Contemporary of Duke and Louis
- Former governor Grasso
- "First Lady of Song" Fitzgerald
- That Spanish girl
- "Enchanted" girl in a 2004 film
- Legend of scat
- Scatter-brained singer?
- Scat legend, familiarly
- Cinder ender
- ... and 122 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue What she becomes in Spain that isn't listed here? Let us know.