Clue: Verdugo of "The Big Sombrero"
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Verdugo of "The Big Sombrero".
- Words with leash or whim
- Contemporary of Count and Duke
- Fitzgerald of song
- Appointee after Sonia
- Barcelata's "Maria ___"
- Raines or Grasso
- Actress Verduco
- "The First Lady of Song" Fitzgerald
- 2008 Olympic tennis gold medalist Dementieva
- __ __ Desire ; '53 Barbara Stanwyck film
- Surgery memento
- Turgenev heroine
- "Uncle Vanya" woman
- Scat singing legend
- Four-time Grammy winner Fitzgerald
- First name in 29-Down
- Likhovtseva of women's tennis
- Hurricane or figure skater Valova
- Self-titled 1969 jazz album
- "Maria ___" (Jimmy Dorsey hit)
- Singer on a 2007 Black Heritage postage stamp, familiarly
- "Maria ___"
- Cinders of old strips
- Songstress Fitzgerald
- 2015 WNBA MVP ___ Delle Donne
- ... and 187 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Verdugo of "The Big Sombrero" that isn't listed here? Let us know.