Clue: Comical Cinders
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Comical Cinders.
- Scatter-brained singer?
- First name in jazz vocals
- Scat singing legend
- Jazzy Fitzgerald
- First name of the "First Lady of Song"
- American social reformer Baker
- Frequent collaborator with Louis and Duke
- Actress Raines
- The __ __ of Dobie Gillis (1959-63)
- Gladiator's locale
- Musical Fitzgerald
- Poet Millay
- She, in Seville
- "Enchanted" girl in a 2004 film
- ____ Fitzgerald of jazz
- She, in Barcelona
- Cinder ender
- Family __
- Raines of "Hail the Conquering Hero"
- Legendary singer Fitzgerald
- "The First Lady of Song" Fitzgerald
- Raines of old films
- Social reformer Baker
- "A-Tisket, A-Tasket" first name
- ... and 122 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Comical Cinders that isn't listed here? Let us know.