Clue: Storybook beginning
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Storybook beginning.
- The Beatles' "Eight Days a ___"
- "For ___ in My Life" (Stevie Wonder)
- Without duplication
- ____ in a while
- "__ an Eagle" (1976-77)
- The identity of the featured celebrity is found within the answers in the puzzle. In order to take the TV Challenge, unscramble the letters noted with asterisks within the puzzle.
- (k) First word in a Fairy tale
- "Many years ago ..."
- Fairy tale beginning
- __ upon a time
- Yarn opener
- Formal informer
- Never again
- Musical for which Steve Kazee won a Tony
- It's sometimes enough
- Not quite never
- "Now therefore forgive, I pray thee, my sin only this ---"
- Without repetition
- This may be enough
- Sometime in the past
- (k) Word that starts many fairy tales
- With 50-Down and 14-Across, fairy tale opening
- ... and 122 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Storybook beginning that isn't listed here? Let us know.