Clue: Years ago
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Years ago.
- The identity of the featured celebrity is found within the answers in the puzzle. In order to take the TV Challenge, unscramble the letters noted with asterisks within the puzzle.
- Some years ago
- "The ___ and Future King"
- Exceptional occasion
- Tale starter
- "...___, shame on you; fool me twice..."
- 1980 best comedy series Emmy winner
- "__ and Again" (1999-2002)
- Hit 2012 musical
- It's enough, according to some
- "Now therefore forgive, I pray thee, my sin only this ---"
- __ Gregory; hotel in the '83-'88 series Hotel
- "Many years ago ..."
- "Told ya so!"
- Limerick's second word, often
- Opportunity's frequency
- Fairy tale opener
- Without a recurrence
- Back then
- Start of a tale
- In olden times
- "__ an Eagle" (1976-77)
- "--- bitten, twice shy"
- ... and 122 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Years ago that isn't listed here? Let us know.