Clue: A while back
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue A while back.
- "The Raven" starter
- At an earlier time
- First word of many tales
- "...___, shame on you; fool me twice..."
- Second word of many limericks
- A single time
- (k) Less than twice
- "For ___ in My Life" (Stevie Wonder)
- Storybook beginning
- __-over (cursory glance)
- 1980 best comedy series Emmy winner
- Some years back
- "__ upon a midnight dreary ... "
- "___ Upon a Mattress"
- It's enough, according to some
- Long ago
- "__ bitten, twice shy"
- With 50-Down and 14-Across, fairy tale opening
- Formal informer
- "__ and Again" (1999-2002)
- Jacqueline Susann wrote that it's not enough
- Without a recurrence
- Years ago
- ... and 122 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue A while back that isn't listed here? Let us know.