Clue: Civil rights activist Baker
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Civil rights activist Baker.
- Singer Fitzgerald
- "The First Lady of Song"
- Raines or Grasso
- Poet Millay
- Habit wearer
- Contemporary of Duke and Louis
- Frankie Laine hit
- Raines, Cinders or Fitzgerald
- "Enchanted" girl in a 2004 film
- Scat legend, familiarly
- America's first female governor Grasso
- Jazz singer Fitzgerald
- Scat lady
- Scat artist Fitzgerald
- Former Connecticut governor Grasso
- Raines or Fitzgerald
- Fitzgerald of song
- American social reformer Baker
- "A-Tisket, A-Tasket" first name
- "__ and Louis": 1956 jazz album
- "A-Tisket, A-Tasket" singer
- "____ Enchanted" (movie)
- Scatter-brained singer?
- First name in scat
- ... and 122 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Civil rights activist Baker that isn't listed here? Let us know.