Clue: Abdul or Prentiss
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Abdul or Prentiss.
- Tuneful Fitzgerald
- Scat singing legend
- "___ Cinders" (old comic strip)
- She performed with Duke and Dizzy
- Cinders or Fitzgerald
- Four-time Grammy winner Fitzgerald
- First name of the "First Lady of Song"
- "Comeback" singer Eyre
- Legendary Jazz singer
- __ the Movies ('82-'90)
- Scat legend, familiarly
- Legend of scat
- "Charlie Hustle" (with 57-Down)
- Former Connecticut governor Grasso
- Scatter Fitzgerald
- Red Rose
- Some tales
- 1940s actress Raines
- Peter, for short
- Sampras of the court
- What she is in Madrid
- Frankie Laine hit
- Poet Millay
- Contemporary of Duke and Louis
- Big name in 59-Down
- ... and 196 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Abdul or Prentiss that isn't listed here? Let us know.