Clue: "____ upon a time..."
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue "____ upon a time...".
- Back then
- Not quite never
- "The ___ and Future King"
- Opportunity's frequency
- Musical for which Steve Kazee won a Tony
- Sir Richard of "Camelot"
- Comedian Foxx
- Some years ago
- (k) Less than twice
- The __ of Night
- Without repetition
- "God hath spoken ---; twice have I heard this" (Ps 62:11)
- Grimm beginning?
- "Many years ago ..."
- Barely at all
- Grape, tomato or cranberry, e.g.
- Fairy tale opener
- Tree with yellow ribbons, in song
- In days of yore
- With 50-Down and 14-Across, fairy tale opening
- Limerick's second word, often
- Years ago
- "__ upon a midnight dreary ... "
- ... and 122 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue "____ upon a time..." that isn't listed here? Let us know.