Clue: "Terrible" Russian leader
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue "Terrible" Russian leader.
- Czech tennis player Lendl
- Catcher Rodriguez
- Tolstoy's "The Death of ___ Ilyich"
- Three-time U.S. Open champ Lendl
- "Terrible" leader
- "__ the Terrible"; 1976 sitcom
- Russian Everyman
- Pavlov or Turgenev
- 1988 U.S. Open loser to Mats
- Gentlemen's gentlemen
- Hall of Fame catcher Rodriguez
- Boesky or Lendl
- "All ___" ('30s hit)
- Dr. Pavlov
- Russian John
- Shankar with the sitar
- Novelist Turgenev
- Infamous czar
- "Ghostbusters" director Reitman
- Double agent
- Tolstoy hero
- One of the Karamazovs
- All-Star catcher Rodriguez
- "Fathers and Sons" novelist Turgenev
- Middle brother in "The Brothers Karamazov"
- ... and 50 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue "Terrible" Russian leader that isn't listed here? Let us know.