Clue: Rival of Boris and Stefan
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Rival of Boris and Stefan.
- "Terrible" Russian leader
- Hall of Fame catcher Rodriguez
- "Ghostbusters" director Reitman
- One of the Brothers Karamazov
- Czar name
- Novelist Turgenev
- Lendl of the court
- English : John :: Slavic : __
- Pavlov or Turgenev
- Nobelist Pavlov
- He's Terrible, historically
- Tennis great Lendl
- "Terrible" tsar
- Shankar with the sitar
- Director Reitman
- Tolstoy hero
- Barley bristle
- Tennis star Lendl
- On a slow boat to China, e.g.
- Tolstoy's "The Death of ___ Ilyich"
- Lendl of the courts
- Double agent
- Three-time U.S. Open champ Lendl
- Middle brother in "The Brothers Karamazov"
- Boesky or Lendl
- ... and 50 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Rival of Boris and Stefan that isn't listed here? Let us know.