Clue: Start of a doo-wop phrase
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Start of a doo-wop phrase.
- TV's ___ Na Na
- Strike out
- __ Na Na
- With 58-Down, Jon "Bowzer" Bauman's rock group
- American with Japanese parents
- Avian wader
- "Grease" band ___ Na Na
- ___ Na Na of doo-wop
- "___ Na Na" ('70s musical series)
- Prelude to Na Na
- Syllable before La-La or Na-Na
- Intro to Na Na
- With 117 Down, an oldies band
- ___ Na Na (music group)
- Na Na lead-in
- "___ Na Na"
- Woodstock performers ___ Na Na
- "__ Na Na" (1977-81)
- Na Na preceder
- "___-La-La (Make Me Happy)" (1974 Al Green hit)
- Doo-wop song syllable
- "___ La La" (Manfred Mann hit)
- The __ Guy (1981-86)
- ___ Na Na (Woodstock act, for some reason)
- The Shirelles' "___-La-La"
- ... and 14 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Start of a doo-wop phrase that isn't listed here? Let us know.