Clue: Start of a doo-wop phrase
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Start of a doo-wop phrase.
- The __ Guy (1981-86)
- ___ Na Na (Woodstock act, for some reason)
- ___ Na Na of doo-wop
- Doo-wop syllable
- "___ La La" (Manfred Mann hit)
- With 58-Down, Jon "Bowzer" Bauman's rock group
- __ Na Na
- Oldies group __ Na Na
- Syllable before La-La or Na-Na
- "___-La-La" (1974 Al Green hit)
- American with Japanese parents
- The Shirelles' "___-La-La"
- "___-La-La (Make Me Happy)" (1974 Al Green hit)
- (k) ___ Na Na
- Na Na lead-in
- Intro to Na Na
- TV's ___ Na Na
- Woodstock performers ___ Na Na
- Was the one in the red
- "___ Na Na"
- Rock's ___ Na Na
- "___ Na Na" ('70s musical series)
- "Get a Job" song syllable
- -- over (fainted)
- Na Na preceder
- ... and 14 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Start of a doo-wop phrase that isn't listed here? Let us know.