Clue: Doo-wop syllable
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Doo-wop syllable.
- Intro to Na Na
- Start of a doo-wop phrase
- When doubled, a hollow-nosed bullet
- -- over (fainted)
- ___ Na Na (Woodstock act, for some reason)
- The Shirelles' "___-La-La"
- Avian wader
- Na Na preceder
- Manfred Mann's "___ La La"
- "___-La-La" (1974 Al Green hit)
- "___-La-La (Make Me Happy)" (1974 Al Green hit)
- Na Na or la-la opener
- American with Japanese parents
- With 117 Down, an oldies band
- Singing group ___ Na Na
- Syllable before La-La or Na-Na
- ___ Na Na (music group)
- Na Na lead-in
- ___ Na Na of doo-wop
- Woodstock performers ___ Na Na
- __ Na Na
- Doo-wop song syllable
- Oldies group __ Na Na
- TV's ___ Na Na
- ... and 15 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Doo-wop syllable that isn't listed here? Let us know.