Clue: Prufrock's creator
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Prufrock's creator.
- George who was Mary
- Sour-faced one
- The "E" in literary monogram TSE
- Boston newspaper
- "The Waste Land" poet T.S.
- Deronda's creator
- Poet of "Prufrock" fame
- Kevin's role in "The Untouchables"
- "The Family Reunion" playwright
- See 22-Down
- "Cats" source
- Prufrock creator
- George who was Mary Ann
- "Middlemarch" author George
- "Silas Marner" author
- The Bard's theatre
- "Middlemarch" writer
- T.S., who wrote "April is the cruellest month"
- Author T.S.
- Creator of the cats Grizabella and Sillabub
- Gangbuster Ness
- Poet whose work inspired "Cats"
- ... and 78 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Prufrock's creator that isn't listed here? Let us know.