Clue: Creator of Prufrock
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Creator of Prufrock.
- "The Untouchables" character Ness
- "Silas Marner" novelist George
- Evans, pseudonymously
- "The Mill on the Floss" author George
- Fields of action
- Girl George?
- Paparazzo Galella
- "Murder in the Cathedral" playwright
- T.S., who wrote "April is the cruellest month"
- "Middlemarch" author George
- "Adam Bede" novelist
- "Middlemarch" novelist
- Pound contemporary
- "Middlemarch" author
- Poet Thomas Stearns ___
- Kevin's role in "The Untouchables"
- "Cats" T.S.
- "Adam Bede" author
- Deronda's creator
- Literature Nobelist of 1948
- Put the law on
- The "E" in literary monogram TSE
- "Four Quartets" poet
- The E in P.E.T.
- Poet whose work inspired "Cats"
- ... and 52 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Creator of Prufrock that isn't listed here? Let us know.