Clue: (k) Make an effort
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue (k) Make an effort.
- Make an effort
- "___ a Little Tenderness" (Otis Redding hit)
- Sit in judgment
- Give it a go
- Make an attempt
- "Give it the old college ___"
- Push to the limit
- Apply oneself
- Bring to justice
- "__ a Little Tenderness"; Three Dog Night hit
- "___ this"
- Take a sample of
- "__ Seventeen"; 2002 Elijah Wood movie
- "__ to Remember"; song from "The Fantasticks"
- Strain, as one's patience
- Take a whack
- Be the judge
- The __ Brothers Comedy Hour (1967-69)
- Take a shot at
- ... and 51 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue (k) Make an effort that isn't listed here? Let us know.