Clue: "___ a Little Tenderness" (Otis Redding hit)
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue "___ a Little Tenderness" (Otis Redding hit).
- Word of encouragement
- Sit in judgment
- Hear, as a case
- Give it a whirl
- Make an effort
- "Give it the old college ___"
- (k) Make an attempt
- Give it a go
- Where those who have it made sit
- The __ Brothers Comedy Hour (1967-69)
- Most brown
- Take a shot at
- Aim (to)
- "__ to Remember"; song from "The Fantasticks"
- Land of llamas and llanos
- With speed
- (k) Attempt
- "__ Seventeen"; 2002 Elijah Wood movie
- Make an attempt
- (k) Make an effort
- ... and 51 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue "___ a Little Tenderness" (Otis Redding hit) that isn't listed here? Let us know.