Clue: It's awarded by a Voice vote
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue It's awarded by a Voice vote.
- A Chanel
- Show prize
- 60 Minutes II personality (2)
- Kin of a Tony
- New York theater award
- Theater award ... and a phonetic hint to the answers to starred clues
- Drama prize
- Big Apple stage award
- "Village Voice" award
- Tony's kin
- Mamet's "American Buffalo" won one
- Sam Shepard's award
- Award sponsored by the "Village Voice"
- Stage award
- Award using spelled-out initials
- Theater award
- Theater honor
- "Village Voice" honor
- Tony's cousin
- New York stage award
- Tony Award relative
- "Hamilton" accolade
- Award for "Curse of the Starving Class"
- "Endgame" got one for 1957-58
- ___ Trice (rapper signed to Eminem's Shady Records)
- ... and 37 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue It's awarded by a Voice vote that isn't listed here? Let us know.