Clue: 60 Minutes II personality (2)
We have 4 answers for the crossword clue 60 Minutes II personality (2).
- "Mister __" (1961-65)
- Off-Broadway award
- "That stings!"
- Actor's award
- No. of seasons for Your Hit Parade
- __ the Mayor ; '86 sitcom
- Nichols or Wallace
- Award given by The Village Voice
- Lucie's dad or brother
- "Hamilton" accolade
- Kin of a Tony
- Flying solo
- Award for David Mamet
- Ann-Margret's age
- Mamet's "American Buffalo" won one
- __ Desjardins; 28 diving gold medal winner
- Big Apple stage award
- Stingee's response
- Tony's kin
- "Hey, that hurts!"
- Pulitzer-winning journalist Royko
- Star of the 1979 movie 10 (2)
- ... and 138 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue 60 Minutes II personality (2) that isn't listed here? Let us know.