Clue: Franklin D.'s mother
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Franklin D.'s mother.
- ___ Lee cakes
- "Love Song" singer Bareilles
- "___ Smile" (breakthrough hit for Hall & Oates)
- Gilbert who played Darlene on Roseanne
- Ms. Teasdale
- Title "Sister" of an Eastwood film
- Teasdale the poet
- Starship hit
- Frances Burnett's heroine
- Singer Bareilles
- "Water for Elephants" novelist Gruen
- FDR's mom
- Teasdale of poetry
- Like the air where things vanish
- Actress Gilbert of "The Big Bang Theory"
- "The Talk" co-host Gilbert
- Timecop actress Mia
- __ Lee of cakedom
- "--- Smile" (Hall and Oates)
- "___ Smile" (Hall and Oates hit)
- Sister in a Clint Eastwood film title
- The Left ___ of God ; '55 Bogart film
- Actress Gilbert of "Roseanne"
- __ Delano Roosevelt
- Sister "worth" two mules
- ... and 88 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Franklin D.'s mother that isn't listed here? Let us know.