Clue: Frances Burnett's heroine
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Frances Burnett's heroine.
- "Waitress" Tony nominee Bareilles
- Lee of baking
- "__ Girl" (1966-71)
- "Pretty Little Liars" series novelist Shepard
- ___ Lee (name on snack cake products)
- Warshawski creator Paretsky
- 1976 Dylan song about his first wife
- "The Talk" co-host Gilbert
- Series for Moira Kelly (3)
- Actress Gilbert who created "The Talk"
- Lee whom nobody doesn't like
- "___ Smile" (Hall and Oates hit)
- __ Lee desserts
- Rue of TV's "Less Than Perfect"
- Mystery writer Paretsky
- Mystery novelist Paretsky
- "Two Mules for Sister ___"
- First name in desserts
- Teasdale the poet
- Franklin D.'s mother
- __ Lee of cakedom
- Ms. Teasdale
- Cake maker Lee
- V.I. Warshawski creator Paretsky
- Darlene on "Roseanne"
- ... and 88 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Frances Burnett's heroine that isn't listed here? Let us know.