Clue: Blakely who founded the shapewear brand Spanx
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Blakely who founded the shapewear brand Spanx.
- Sister "worth" two mules
- __ Lee: dessert brand
- __ Delano Roosevelt
- "Two Mules for Sister ___"
- Actress Gilbert of "The Conners"
- 1986 #1 hit for Starship
- Poet Teasdale
- Miss Toga?
- Sister in a Clint Eastwood film title
- Gilbert who created TV's "The Talk"
- Tell __ __ Groucho ; 1962 series
- Comedian Pascoe
- __ Lee desserts
- Teasdale of poetry
- "Water for Elephants" novelist Gruen
- Lee of baking fame
- Lee of cakes
- Darlene on "Roseanne"
- Foster of "90210"
- Actress Gilbert of "The Big Bang Theory"
- 1976 Dylan song about his first wife
- Lady's name
- "The Talk" co-host Gilbert
- "___ Smile" (Hall and Oates)
- ... and 88 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Blakely who founded the shapewear brand Spanx that isn't listed here? Let us know.