Clue: "Fourscore and seven years ___..."
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue "Fourscore and seven years ___...".
- Word in the first sentence of the Gettysburg Address
- "Long ___ and Far Away"
- Gettysburg Address word
- A long time follower
- It may appear after a while
- In bygone days
- Sherlock's street
- Of former days
- It comes after many moons
- Season of giving up
- "A long time ---, in a galaxy far ..."
- Long ___
- Reminiscence word
- Word in the first line of the Gettysburg Address
- Have __ at
- Egg producer
- "It was 20 years ___ today..."
- It often comes after years or months
- Follower of many moons?
- (k) A long time ___
- "Long __ Tomorrow"; '70 Malcolm McDowell film
- "Give it __!"
- Long, long tail
- ... and 70 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue "Fourscore and seven years ___..." that isn't listed here? Let us know.