Clue: Destined to live in rural Tennessee?
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Destined to live in rural Tennessee?.
- Season of giving up
- Word with many moons
- "It was many and many a year ___..." ("Annabel Lee")
- Word in the opening of the Gettysburg Address
- Have ___ at (try)
- Turned the garden
- "Long ___ and Far Away"
- Before now
- "Long __ Tomorrow"; '70 Malcolm McDowell film
- Reminiscence word
- Sherlock's street
- Egg producer
- It comes after many moons
- "Give it ___!"
- (k) "Once upon a time, long ___"
- Cash dispenser, for short
- "Fourscore and seven years __ ..."
- (k) "A long time ___ in a galaxy far, far away"
- Long ___
- (k) Back in time
- Ages __ (time long past)
- "All Those Years ---" (George Harrison)
- Prior to this date
- ... and 70 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Destined to live in rural Tennessee? that isn't listed here? Let us know.