Clue: ___ about
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue ___ about.
- "___ Smile" (Hall and Oates)
- Title "Sister" of an Eastwood film
- __ __ about; approximately
- First name in desserts
- Sister in a Clint Eastwood film title
- __ Delano Roosevelt
- Dessert maker ___ Lee
- Like the air where things vanish
- Boxer's title
- ___ about (roughly)
- "...with nothing in it to sit down ___ to eat" (Tolkien)
- "___ Smile" (1976 Hall & Oates hit)
- Initials for Sen. Nunn
- "Gangsta's Paradise" Grammy winner
- Role on The Waltons
- Mystery novelist Paretsky
- Cake maker Lee
- 1996-97 series for Rhea
- Gilbert who created TV's "The Talk"
- ___ before (at the latest)
- Where go-getters wish to live?
- ___ about (lawyer's phrase)
- With 60-Across, approximately
- Claim worker
- ... and 121 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue ___ about that isn't listed here? Let us know.