Clue: Aswan Dam site
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Aswan Dam site.
- Cleopatra's river
- Herman, to Eddie Munster
- River near the Egyptian pyramids
- Where Moses floated
- Long African river
- Death scene in a Christie novel
- (k) Biblical river where Moses was found
- Cairo river
- Khartoum's river
- Khartoum's waters
- River through Nubia
- Longest flower in the world
- Giza's river
- Its branches are White and Blue
- 1945 Zachary Scott vehicle (with "The")
- Alexandria's river
- Cairo's river
- Agatha Christie's "Death on the ___"
- River of shadoofs
- Large African river
- Luxor's river
- White water?
- Where Cleopatra's barge once sailed
- Livingstone sought its source
- Shade of green
- ... and 77 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Aswan Dam site that isn't listed here? Let us know.