Clue: Large African river
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Large African river.
- (k)Longest river in the world
- 1798 battleground
- Cairo's river
- River through Sudan
- River in a Christie title
- West ___ virus
- "The Jewel of the __"; 1985 Michael Douglas movie
- After-hours in Camelot?
- Luxor's river
- Death locale in a Christie title
- River through Juba
- Setting for "Aida"
- River where down means north
- River near the Egyptian pyramids
- It's about 4,150 miles long
- 1945 Zachary Scott vehicle (with "The")
- Shade of green
- Long African river
- (k) Cleopatra's river
- African waterway
- Lake Nasser feeder
- Death scene in a Christie novel
- Sahara irrigator
- River of Cairo
- River in the Wilbur Smith book "River God"
- ... and 77 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Large African river that isn't listed here? Let us know.