Clue: "Alice's Restaurant" officer
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue "Alice's Restaurant" officer.
- Annual theater award
- Theater award since 1956
- Award for "American Buffalo"
- Actor's award
- Village Voice bestowal
- Showbiz award
- Award given by The Village Voice
- Officer who arrested Arlo in his Alice's Restaurant tale
- Drama prize
- New York theater award
- Theater honor
- ___ Trice (rapper signed to Eminem's Shady Records)
- Tony Award relative
- "Hamilton" award
- Drama honor
- Award for "Curse of the Starving Class"
- Theater award ... and a phonetic hint to the answers to starred clues
- Mamet's "American Buffalo" won one
- Award for "Pterodactyls"
- Playwright's award
- Award using spelled-out initials
- It's awarded by a Voice vote
- "Village Voice" award
- New York stage award
- Village Voice certificate
- ... and 37 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue "Alice's Restaurant" officer that isn't listed here? Let us know.