Clue: Take five
We have 5 answers for the crossword clue Take five.
- Medical advice, often
- (k) Child
- Actor on The Streets of San Francisco (2)
- (k) Take a break from work or play
- Seventh-day activity, in the Bible
- Young ibex
- Catch one's breath
- Small child
- "The Cop and the __" (1975-76)
- Pause in the music
- Take ten
- Symphonic silence symbol
- Observe the Sabbath
- Baby goat
- Stop for a bit
- Young goat
- Arm or chin follower
- Put down one's shovel, perhaps
- ... and 242 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Take five that isn't listed here? Let us know.