Clue: ____ Fitzgerald
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue ____ Fitzgerald.
- The scat's meow?
- Noted first name in jazz
- "__ and Louis": 1956 jazz album
- Skat artist Fitzgerald
- Jazz giant Fitzgerald
- Raines, Cinders or Fitzgerald
- Raines of old films
- Fitzgerald of song
- "___ Enchanted" (2004 film)
- Fist name in scat
- Contemporary of Bessie and Billie
- American social reformer Baker
- Actress Raines
- Scat legend Fitzgerald
- Salmon's tail?
- Queen of scat
- Fitzgerald of songs
- Fitzgerald with 13 Grammys
- Frequent collaborator with Louis and Duke
- Four-time Grammy winner Fitzgerald
- Series for Laura Innes
- First lady of scat
- "__ & Basie": 1963 jazz collaboration
- Jazzy first name
- "Enchanted" fantasy film girl
- ... and 122 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue ____ Fitzgerald that isn't listed here? Let us know.