Clue: Sit in judgment
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Sit in judgment.
- Whirl, so to speak
- Make an attempt
- Bring to justice
- (k) Attempt
- "These are the times that __ men's souls": Paine
- Determine judicially
- The __ Brothers Comedy Hour (1967-69)
- Take a whack
- "___ this"
- Handle a case, maybe
- "__ Seventeen"; 2002 Elijah Wood movie
- Take a sample of
- Where those who have it made sit
- Take a whack at
- Subject to hardship
- Do one's best
- "You'll never know unless you ___"
- ... and 51 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Sit in judgment that isn't listed here? Let us know.