Crossword Publishers - Sponsored Crosswords
One of our most requested services is creation of sponsored crossword puzzles.
Many publishers prefer to find someone willing to sponsor their crosswords, instead of
supporting the puzzles by themselves. You can have the sponsor's logo on the crosswords page,
but the impact is much bigger if the crosswords themselves advertise your sponsor!
You can see an example of such a crossword puzzle below. In this case you'd be advertising
your sponsor's latest product, called HOTITEM for simplicity's sake.
The word has been highlighted in the puzzle, and if you scroll down you'll see the highlighted
This type of puzzle has proven to be most effective at bringing your reader's attention to the
sponsor and their products, making it easier to get high-paying sponsors for your publication's
crossword puzzles/games page.
Please, contact us for pricing information or
general informations. If possible state the number of puzzles you'd be interested in, and we will
determine the best price possible for your case (our prices for crossword puzzles are typically much
lower than other suppliers').
- 1. "Holy cats!"
- 5. Aka Myanmar
- 10. ''--- Hand'' (Pointer Sisters hit)
- 14. Myanmar locale
- 15. He's in for good
- 16. Words on double doors
- 17. Without port
- 19. Model Carol's family
- 20. Running gag
- 21. Turn evil
- 23. Two-syllable feet
- 26. Gullible person
- 27. Frozen waffle brand
- 30. It's not returned on the court
- 32. "They proclaimed ___, and put on sackcloth" (Joel 3:5)
- 35. Time to give up
- 36. Antebellum northerner (with ''free'')
- 38. His wife took a turn for the worse
- 39. Italian beach resort
- 40. Letter-shaped opening
- 41. Baja bag
- 42. Infamous Ugandan Amin
- 43. Spanish seaport
- 44. Sack starter
- 45. Command to a junkyard dog
- 47. First word of the subtitle to "Volare"
- 48. Small bottles
- 49. Key with three sharps: Abbr.
- 51. Satan
- 53. Great new product from OURSPONSOR, only $5.99!
- 56. Time wasters
- 60. Plant part
- 61. Crippled
- 64. Stick
- 65. Court org. renamed in 1975
- 66. Latin she-bear
- 67. Prefix meaning recent
- 68. Metric unit
- 69. Onion's kin
- 1. "__ come back!"
- 2. Just passing (14th)
- 3. Arnold's comment on "Green Acres"
- 4. Begin with energy
- 5. Century plant's rarity
- 6. Employment insurance org. formerly
- 7. 1960s NY senator
- 8. Archaic reward
- 9. Eve of '50s TV
- 10. "Funny Girl" actor Omar
- 11. "The Liberation of L. B. Jones" actress
- 12. Where some actors are seen
- 13. Lead-in for acre or cracker
- 18. College sr.'s exam, perhaps
- 22. Early late-night television host
- 24. Drives home (a run)
- 25. Like café au lait milk
- 27. Chalmers's business partner
- 28. Wendy Wasserstein's "The ___ Chronicles"
- 29. Sign
- 31. Prima ballerina
- 33. Another name for our theme school
- 34. Car roofs with removable panels
- 36. Bering or Formosa (Abbr.)
- 37. Time-saving abbr.
- 41. Artful
- 43. "Yea, verily"
- 46. Estevez of "Repo Man"
- 48. Center of Caesar's boast
- 50. Mary Magdalene washed his feet
- 52. Curriculum ___ (résumé)
- 53. -- place (locate)
- 54. Architectural border
- 55. ___ Helens, WA
- 57. Oscar Wilde's homeland
- 58. Donations for the destitute
- 59. Part of the La. Purchase
- 62. Nod or mod attachment
- 63. Content of an env., perhaps
For pricing information or general inquiries about our crossword puzzles' services for
publishers, please get in contact with us.