Clue: "You __ the Kids" (1990-91)
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue "You __ the Kids" (1990-91).
- Columbus' spot
- Whale of an attraction
- (k) Opposite of give
- Scene-filming attempt
- Skye cap
- Money brought in
- Coach's sign
- Receipts, collectively
- Film scene shot without interruption
- With 14-Across, become ignited
- Box office earnings
- Word before part or heart
- "___ Five" (Dave Brubeck Quartet classic)
- Third-base coach's sign, perhaps
- Income at a casino
- ... and 46 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue "You __ the Kids" (1990-91) that isn't listed here? Let us know.