Clue: When repeated, a comforting phrase
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue When repeated, a comforting phrase.
- "And ___ you have it!"
- "It's done!"
- When repeated, a calming expression
- Start of many limericks
- Half a sympathetic expression
- "It's finished!"
- "Put 'er __!"
- Expression of sympathy, when doubled
- Away from the speaker
- Out yonder
- "Okay, it's done"
- "That's all __ is"
- "__ you go again!"
- When repeated, it forms a comforting phrase
- Consolation beginning and ending
- "Over __": Cohan war song
- Shout from a pointer
- "That's the place I was talking about!"
- "Let __ be light"
- Limerick start
- Limerick starter
- Last word in a sentry's question
- ... and 28 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue When repeated, a comforting phrase that isn't listed here? Let us know.