Clue: Weasel word
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Weasel word.
- New entrants into society
- Cartoon dog
- Belles of the balls
- Weasel's noise?
- "Unionism and Socialism" author Eugene
- "And let us not be ___ in well doing" (Gal. 6:9)
- Socialist Eugene
- Mexican poet Juana ___ de la Cruz
- Sound heard going up a mountain, maybe
- ___ the question (propose marriage)
- Palindromic drink
- Society girls
- __ Your Hunch ; '60-'62 Merv Griffin quiz show
- With 22-Across, Lady Gaga, Madonna et al.
- Break, as a balloon
- Weasel sound?
- Moniker for an old man
- Rice Krispies sound
- Musical genre
- Type of culture
- (k) "___ goes the weasel!"
- (K) Snap, Crackle and ___
- American Socialist leader Eugene
- ... and 57 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Weasel word that isn't listed here? Let us know.