Clue: Vocalist's aid
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Vocalist's aid.
- 1975-76 musical variety series
- Hammer on a case?
- 60 Minutes II personality (2)
- Sound enhancer
- Pulitzer-winning journalist Royko
- Calf's neighbor
- Wallace or Connors
- __ and Ike (candy)
- Something to speak into
- Wind direction: abbr.
- Pop singer's prop
- Bother, in a title of the bard
- Douglas or Wallace
- Emcee's need
- Device often worn on a lapel
- Bullhorn cousin
- Karaoke prop that often ends in "c" nowadays
- Emcee's amplifier
- Wayne's World star Myers
- Spillane detective, Hammer
- No. of seasons for Your Hit Parade
- Actor on Third Watch (2)
- October 24, 1999 - "Mixed Bag"
- ... and 12 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Vocalist's aid that isn't listed here? Let us know.