Clue: The lead Soprano
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue The lead Soprano.
- Tiger mascot with a red scarf
- Bennett or Curtis
- Prize for "The Producers"
- Theater award
- Acting award
- Broadway award
- Theater trophy
- Jack's "The Odd Couple" TV co-star
- Award won by "Hairspray"
- Actor Curtis
- Randall or Curtis
- James Gandolfini's role on "The Sopranos"
- Lady Gaga's "Cheek to Cheek" duettist Bennett
- Tiger sometimes seen in the morning
- Frosted Flakes-pitching tiger
- (k) ___the Tiger of breakfast cereals
- Role on "The Sopranos"
- (k) ___ the Tiger
- Kellogg's tiger
- (k) ___ the Tiger (breakfast cereal mascot)
- Bennett of song
- "Who's the Boss?" role
- Romantic missive
- Obie relative
- ... and 17 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue The lead Soprano that isn't listed here? Let us know.