Clue: "The __ of Night" (1956-84)
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue "The __ of Night" (1956-84).
- Move sideways
- Win 4-3, e.g.
- Farm building
- Word with cutting or leading
- Sharp part of a knife
- Lawn border
- It can be the difference between winning and losing
- Part of a blade
- Beat at the buzzer
- "And Israel smote him with the --- of the sword" (Num 21:2
- Meeting place?
- Cutting part
- (k) Rim
- Hal of "Barney Miller"
- Sword feature
- Outer border
- Sharp part of a sheet of paper
- GRF's choice for VP
- "The Razor's ___" (Maugham novel)
- Receiver's route, or lure design
- 1988 Dick Francis book, The ___
- ... and 136 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue "The __ of Night" (1956-84) that isn't listed here? Let us know.