Clue: Sympathetic listener's phrase
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Sympathetic listener's phrase.
- Phrase of comprehension
- Nodding words
- Radar, for one
- Enlightened one's words (2 wds.)
- Peekaboo words
- Words of comprehension (2 wds.)
- Words of understanding (2 wds.)
- "Makes sense!"
- Conversation filler
- "Now it makes sense"
- "That's clear"
- Understanding comment
- Cologne's river
- "Is this a dagger which ___..." (Macbeth)
- "... was blind but now ___" (Amazing Grace)
- Center of N.Y.C.
- "__ __ a Dark Stranger"; '46 Deborah Kerr movie
- "Hmmm . . ."
- "Sounds logical!"
- "Is this a dagger which ___ before me...?" (Macbeth)
- Psychic's phrase (2 wds.)
- Voyeur's confession?
- Crystal ball gazer's phrase
- ... and 102 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Sympathetic listener's phrase that isn't listed here? Let us know.