Clue: Sports buff
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Sports buff.
- One in a cheering crowd
- Machine that rotates on the ceiling
- Alternative to air conditioning
- It shoots the breeze
- Prop used in 32-Across
- Source of support
- Sports radio caller
- Air blower
- Sports enthusiast
- Group admirer
- (k) Thing that blows cool air
- Lead role on Hill Street Blues (2)
- Certain dancer's accessory
- The ___ ; 1981 Lauren Bacall film
- Person in the stands, usually
- Device with blades
- Swing and miss three times
- Geisha's accessory
- Concert screamer
- Reason to call in sick
- ... and 33 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Sports buff that isn't listed here? Let us know.