Clue: Spanish soldier of the 11th century
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Spanish soldier of the 11th century.
- Quarter fraction
- 1961 Charlton Heston role
- Rodrigo Díaz de Bivar
- It might be one red
- Small bit of change
- __ Hope (1975-89)
- Where Abe faces right
- Medieval knight also known as Rodrigo Díaz de Bivar
- Penny loafer adornment
- Candian copper
- Lowest price
- "__ in Cincinnati" (1978-82)
- Darwin work, with "The"
- Spanish national hero
- Euro fraction
- Conqueror of Valencia in 1094
- Very low price
- Where to find a relief of Lincoln
- He drove the Moors from Spain
- Penny value
- Monetary unit
- Weight-and-fortune cost, once
- You can see Lincoln on one
- Loafer adornment, perhaps
- Five-time Kentucky Derby winner
- ... and 71 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Spanish soldier of the 11th century that isn't listed here? Let us know.