Clue: "Somewhere --- the Rainbow"
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue "Somewhere --- the Rainbow".
- Van Gogh had one later in life
- "Back to you"
- Ham's word
- In excess of
- "Your turn," in radio talk
- Hand-fist link
- Women's patriotic org.
- Word preceding or following lay
- "Crossing __ With John Edward" (1999-2004)
- Word after bowl or blow
- "Awaiting your reply"
- Starter for lord or board
- It flows from Florence to Pisa
- (k) Above
- See 67- or 69-Across
- (k) Not under
- Start to take?
- CBer's "Back to you"
- "__ the Top"; 1997 Annie Potts sitcom
- Redundant partner of "done with"
- ... and 97 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue "Somewhere --- the Rainbow" that isn't listed here? Let us know.