Clue: Semitic deity
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Semitic deity.
- "And they forsook the LORD, and served --- and Ashtaroth"
- "And they forsook the LORD, and served ___ and Ashtaroth"
- Ancient deity
- Canaanite deity
- Canaanite idol
- Deity worshiped by Canaanites
- False bible god
- False god
- False god mentioned in Judges
- False god of Judges
- False god of the Old Testament
- Fertility god
- God worshiped by Jezebel
- Jezebel's deity
- Jezebel's god
- Jezebel's idol
- Semitic god
- ___ Na Na
Do you have an answer for the clue Semitic deity that isn't listed here? Let us know.